The Smith's

The Smith's

March 18, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 18

Oh, the simple things in life everyone can enjoy. How I miss them, growing up in Michigan and then moving away. Another easy journal jar question explains it all.

What was your favorite season?...


There are so many things to love about fall, I can't pick just one. But I will do my best to show you a few, maybe stir up a few old memories, or help with ideas to help you make new ones!


Apple picking...they're always so juicy you can't help but bite into one before you're finished!
Visiting a pumpkin patch, it's so hard to choose just right right one!


Baking pumpkin bread, and other "fall " goodies!

Hoodie weather and beer, my favorite pair!
These are only some of the things I love about fall, the sights, the sounds, and the smells. It brings me back to a simpler time, and inspires me to make memories with my children they will look back on as fondly as I do.

1 comment: