The Smith's

The Smith's

March 26, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 26

I am so loving this journal jar activity, it gives me a reason to sneak 5-10 minutes of alone time on the computer, and helps me to think about myself, my wants, and desires. Lucky me, again, I got an easy question!

Favorite date night activity...


I can't really justify eating as a date night activity, so I chose this-bowling! Dustin and I don't go out on dates often, especially lately with 3 kids, one of which is a diabetic! Anyway, when we do, this is one of our favorite things to do! It's inexpensive, and often times there is a coupon floating around out there to make it even cheaper. It's a fun to go alone, or with another couple. I'm terrible at bowling, but that's half the fun! The bowling alley we go to usually has plenty of lanes open, the beer is cheap and the food smells delicious! I think a date night may be in order soon!

1 comment:

  1. i love bowling too...do a family date night bowling...gotta try that with Jerimiah sometime

    ReplyDelete