The Smith's

The Smith's

March 23, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 23

Hooray for easy posts! I got another "this or that" question from my journal jar, and it's an easy one!

Home cooked or dine out...

I remember how I LOVED going out to dinner when I was a kid, it was such a fun experience to try something new and taste what everyone else had. It's one of the only times everyone gets to eat something different, and you actually get to choose what's for dinner! However, now that I'm the mom, I do the cooking, so I get to choose!


My mom was a fantastic cook, better than I ever dream of being, but that doesn't mean I can't whip up a delicious meal! I much, much prefer to stay home than go out and eat. It's so much cheaper, it's always hot, it's always seasoned how I like it, I don't have to wati for someone else to bring it to the table, and I really enjoy cooking! That's probably why I can never seem to lose weight, I love to cook, I love food, I love trying new recipes! Eating dinner at home provides such a stable, healthy environment for my kids, I wouldn't give it up for anything...well...maybe some Maine lobster and portabello mushroom ravioli. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment